Tea Lovers-It’s All About You!!!
Hey hey! Tea Lovers
We’ve (me+little one) just arrived in the Queen’s land from Sofia where we’ve spent a lovely week with hubby.
Oh no, it’s not an excuse for not posting, I got a bit distracted by you know, stuff like family and chilling on the sofa all three piled up.
However, today I saw this photo on the ‘gram…
… and here I am!
That’s why I love this brew we call ‘tea’ – it’s good for literally everything! Now let’s see about these categories.
1. Overthinking? Passionflower (Passiflora) tea. It’s been used for years in treating anxiety, stress and to help induce peaceful sleep. A magical tea for tea lovers, isn’t it?
2. Heartbroken / Miss your ex? Now a heart can be broken 2 ways:
- Physically, as in a heart attack.
- Or after loss, disappointment, grief, etc.
What do we do when we’re heartbroken? We don’t sleep.
Lemon balm is great for treating insomnia caused by nervous tension, stomach upset dues to stress (or too much ice cream). Try it! 2 teaspoons of lemon balm/mug of water and you’ll feel fuzzy and happy in no time!
3. With your besties / In a party mood – Guayusa tea. Its origins are in the Amazonian forest and it is one of the three holly trees knows.
The leaves of this tea are dried and brewed and due to their high concentration of caffeine, the Guayusa tea will give you the kick you need to get you out of the house for some cocktails – think about it.
4. You’re happy / A 10/10 has just messaged you? – Mimosa, the happiness tree. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and it’s known for improving mood and wellbeing.
What could you want more when you’re happy? To be even happier! Makes sense, right?
5. Failed uni? Black tea with a lot of spiced rum. (Off the record)
There you have it! Instagram is good for something.
Let me know if you’d taken my advice!
Now sit back, relax and enjoy a nice cup of that mimosa tree tea.